Friday, June 10, 2011

Just For You♥

i'm also very happy that i had the chance to CHANGE FOR YOU``
bii
you're the most special one
i can see that
i will change all my attitude just for one girl @@
that's impossible for me to do that last time ><
my thinkin was wrong at the starting
i have my style i have my style
NO!
i have
my LOVE♥
this is the truth that i want to tell bii for all the time
You said thanks to me for changing all ♥
And My Message To You is
hey,bii
thanks to u too
my selfish kind of love was gone
and my true love showed up
and the true love
is YOU♥
from the 1st day that we started to love each other
that day was
24/5
that day was special
and the day we started to LOVE each other
i know that you're the one who can walk with me through my live and my soul ;D
AND THE SOUL IS
The Way That MY Love Goes !!! ♥♥
6/6
that night
u said to me
when you're lost
please remember to bring you back
because you're afraid
and you
gave me your heart
to protect it and love it
9/6
it was my most happy day while i'm in love with you♥i had a great and wonderful morning afternoon
although you think that you're not good enough
to me
you're already perfect
i wont let u say that you're not good enough
i will let you say that you'll love me
FOREVER
♥♥♥♥
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment